Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Democratic Party Candidates/Campaigns Appearing at Politicalpalooza



US House of Representatives Candidate (IN District 4) - David Sanders
Indiana Senate Candidate (District 29) Robin Shackleford
Indiana House of Representatives Candidate (District 94) Cherrish Pryor (I)
Indiana House of Representatives Candidate (District 86)Ed DeLaney (I)
Indiana House of Representatives Candidate (District 97) Mary Ann Sullivan (I)
Marion County Clerk Candidate Beth White (I)
Indiana House of Representatives Candidate (District 99)Vanessa Summers (I)
Brad Ellsworth US Senate Campaign
Marion County Assessor Candidate Joe O'Connor
Marion County Prosecutor Candidate Terry Curry
Indiana Secretary of State Candidate Vop Osili
Marion County Sheriff Candidate John Layton

No comments:

Post a Comment